Search Our Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

I Don't Care That We Changed the Clocks Back

"Fresh air makes my heart hurt"

If one more person acts tire because we changed the clocks back ONE FUCKING HOUR I'm gonna shit.  "You know, it's REALLY 3 pm, that's probably why you're so cranky!"  No, I'm cranky because I have to sit at this shitty desk all day and listen to human Nilla Wafers talk about American Idol or whatever bull shit they use to forget their miserable lives.  I'm no Chuck Norris, an hour time change won't throw me into disarray.  Seriously, it's a fucking hour, and it happens on a Saturday night when you can (presumably) sleep til....whenever the fuck you want.  It has virtually zero effect on your behavior, energy, or general existence.  Yet every time we do it, we have to listen to the same stupid shit.  "Did we gain or lose an hour of sleep?  Spring forward fall back!!" Spring me out of this window so I can fall to the street maybe a get a few days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment