Search Our Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

"Get Atcha Boy" ft. Delonte West

Apparently the Dallas Mavericks are on their way to meet Barack Obama at the White House today.  That's their reward for winning the NBA title last season.  Current Mavericks player/swag machine Delonte West was not on last year's squad, and therefore will not be in da house for the meet and greet. 

"I'm banned from going to the White House, so I'm not going to make it,'' West said after tonight's 96-81 win over the New Orleans Hornets. "But I'm going home to D.C., I'm just not allowed to go to the White House. That's what happens when you make bad decisions in your life. You can't go to the White House.''

I've been there 100 times in my lifetime,'' said West, who was born in D.C. "I live right around the corner. I live in D.C. It's going to be ashamed the President isn't going to get a chance to meet me. I'm the president of my house.''
Your damn right Delonte! It's going to be "ashamed!" Get atcha boy!

P.S. Dear God I wish the Celts still had this fucking guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment