Search Our Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

Animals From Hell

1. The Shark – That's a real photo.  If you don't think that thing's a straight up Satan-child, then you should stop taking crazy pills.






















2. The Snake – Kill every snake you ever come across in your lifetime.  If you don't, I'll assume you think AIDS is cool too.

Hop in!














3. The Hyena - Sick demon-eyes you got going there, hyena.  Who gave you those things?  Lucifer?

















4. Spiders - Yea, I get it, they eat insects therefore we have less mosquitoes.  But I don't trust anything that has more than two eyes and produces a strong enough venom to kill a small horse.  Pretty sure this scene from Arachnophobia was enough to put me over the edge.















5. Eels - So there's an animal that can produce up to 600 volts of electricity.  I'm sorry, what?  We are talking about Earth here, right?  Where's Valentine McKee when you need him?


No comments:

Post a Comment