Search Our Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Abomination





Are you fucking kidding me with this shit, Francis?  This? After the first 2?  I hadn't watched the Godfather movies in a while, and then they were on AMC on repeat for a week.  Apparently the 40th anniversary of the original. I actually advise going back and watching the Parts 1 and 2 every five years or so, because they are NASTY.  I completely forgot how epic they were. They contain everything you want in an all-time great film.  But then, they come out with this bullshit?  Fucking Joe Montegna running around like an idiot?  Absolute travesty.  Biggest abomination since Alia Atreides popped out on Arrakis.

Side Note:  I know Pacino's a bit of a joke now, but go back and watch Godfather part II. Unbelievable performance as Michael Corleone. Guy used to be an incredible actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment